13 September 2011

Big fat FAIL!

OK, so the weekend’s tasks went out the window for one reason or another; I started the minutes for the meeting but had to complete them last night and now have some amendments, and I could not change the details on my driving license because the DVLA website was having technical problems! However, I did manage to post my car registration form, do the housework, and clean the fish out which were the other things on my list. What an exciting life ay! Well have a busy few days and weeks coming up and need to get myself organised. So the next thing on my “To Do” list...is to categorize the list. Really need to do that before Thursday, I have a lot to do on Thursday evening before my mom moves house and need to get my brain organised before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment